NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND
POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Description: Disney Family Movies’ – The Magic of Europe Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on November 15, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 19, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes and all times (as hereinafter defined) refer to ET.
2. Eligibility: Open to persons thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry, who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) and who are physically located therein. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. If an entrant is deemed a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence and resides in Alabama or Nebraska and is under nineteen (19) years of age; is a resident of Mississippi under 21 years of age; or, is under the age of eighteen (18) in the remaining forty-seven (47) states (“Minor”), he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering at the Disney Family Movies website, entering the Sweepstakes, or submitting any personally identifiable information. Employees and agents of Buena Vista Television, LLC (“Sponsor”), The Walt Disney Company, Disney-ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution, Disney Destinations, LLC, Sweepstakes administrator, their respective advertising, promotion and web design agencies, and those involved in the creation, production, administration, development and handling of the Sweepstakes, their respective agents, officers, prize suppliers, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, respective successors and assigns (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (parents, grandparents, children, siblings, spouse, domestic partner) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit the Disney Family Movies’ website located at www.disneyfamilymovies.com (“Website”) and select the Sweepstakes “Button” that will prompt the entrant to “Sign In” or “Register” before entering the Sweepstakes. An entrant who is not registered on the Website may become a registered member for free by creating an account using his/her email address and completing the following data fields: first name, last name, email address, choice of password, date of birth and gender (optional) (“Registration Information”) or using their Facebook Account information. To enter as a registered member, each entrant must first “Sign In” and complete the following Sweepstakes entry fields: street address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, cable provider (optional), and select the eligibility checkbox (“Entry Information”). Once submitted, he/she will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Entrants must be registered with the Website and/or one of the Walt Disney Family of sites in order to enter the Sweepstakes. If an entrant is already registered with the Walt Disney family of companies, no new registration is required. If an entrant opts to enter or register with his/her Facebook account information, each entrant must understand that the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor has no affiliation with Facebook and no responsibility for (or control of) any matters relating to Facebook or Facebook accounts. Each entrant who enters with his/her Facebook account information must understand he/she is providing his/her information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. All required Registration/Entry Information must be completed in full and must be accurate, current, true and valid. The Registration Information/Entry Information must match the information of the entrant who completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 19, 2016. Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email address/per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Once an email address has been registered by an entrant, that email address cannot be used by any other person on the Website. Only the entrant registered under a particular email address on the Website may participate in the Sweepstakes; no other person may use or share the same email address at the Website; and, he/she must be deemed the person who physically completed the act of entering. Proof of delivery or receipt of an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. MULTIPLE ENTRIES BY THE SAME PERSON IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITS STATED HEREIN (AND/OR SUBMITTED ONLINE USING MULTIPLE MEMBER ACCOUNTS), WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE ACCESSIBLE FROM ALL MOBILE PHONES, HANDHELD DEVICES, AND/OR TABLETS. IF AN ENTRANT EXPERIENCES ANY ISSUES ENTERING, HE/SHE SHOULD ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND ENTER FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER.
4. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: Grand Prize winner will receive a seven (7) night European Disney Cruise Line vacation from either Barcelona, Spain or Copenhagen, Denmark for four (4) persons to be taken aboard the Disney Magic (“Vacation”). The Vacation includes: round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and up to three (3) guests between a major gateway airport near winner’s residence and the major airport closest to the ship’s homeport in either Barcelona, Spain or Copenhagen, Denmark; ground transportation to/from the designated airport and the Disney Magic’s homeport; stateroom accommodations for four (4) (quad occupancy) aboard the Disney Magic (location/category selected at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line); all meals (excluding alcoholic beverages) aboard the Disney Magic (with the exception of Palo fine dining); pre-paid gratuities, taxes, fees and port expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website) (collectively, “Grand Prize”). The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $14,498.84. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Grand Prize Vacation must be taken by September 9, 2017 on one of the following departure dates: May 28, 2017 (Copenhagen); August 19, 2017 (Barcelona); August 26, 2017 (Barcelona); September 2, 2017 (Barcelona) or September 9, 2017 (Barcelona) (in the discretion of the Sponsor and Disney Cruise Line). The Vacation must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline blackout periods. If the Grand Prize winner resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be one of the allotted travel guests. If one of the winner’s guests resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be the winner or one (1) of the three (3) allotted travel guests. Any Minor under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied in the stateroom by an adult who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older. The Grand Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned, or redeemed for cash value, and Vacation components may not be substituted. The ARV for the Vacation may vary depending upon the point of departure, destination, fare fluctuation, and if the winner does not opt to take the allotted number of guests. Additional compensation will not be provided if the value of Vacation is less than the stated ARV or if the winner does not take the allotted number of guests. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses of the Grand Prize not specified as included in these Official Rules, including but not limited to: customs and import fees, shore excursions; travel insurance; nursery charges; laundry service; spa treatments; unspecified meals; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; mobile phone roaming fees; Wi-Fi; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; unspecified tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; baggage fees; upgrades; transportation between the winner’s home and the designated gateway airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Sponsor is not responsible for travel delays, cancellations, or for any airline and/or cruise line policies that may apply and subsequently prohibit or delay winner and/or guests from partaking in the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner and each of his/her guests must present a valid U.S. Government issued photo ID in order to partake in the Grand Prize and meet any other travel requirements of the airline, cruise and/or stateroom (in Sponsor’s sole discretion). The Grand Prize winner or his/her guest(s) must have/present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check into the cruise line. The winner and each of his/her guests are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents including passports, visas, and/or required immunizations (as applicable). Failure to provide such documents may result in Vacation cancellation upon airport or cruise line check-in. The U.S. State Department requires all international travelers to present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs departures and re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information, entrants may visit the State Department’s consular website at www.travel.state.gov, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s website www.dhs.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route in its sole discretion and winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. No extension or change of travel dates of the Vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Once the air travel tickets are issued they are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. Grand Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which will be stated in the Affidavit/Release (as described below) and/or travel documents. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the Vacation are the sole responsibility and expense of the Grand Prize winner (in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Additional Grand Prize restrictions/conditions may apply. Accommodations and air carrier(s) are selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason whatsoever, the Grand Prize winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been booked and paid for, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her and there shall be no compensation or Grand Prize substitution if the winner and/or guests are unable to take the scheduled Vacation by reason of illness, family emergency, personal events, terrorism, labor strikes, weather, or other acts beyond Sponsor’s control. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute the Grand Prize or prize component with one of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability for any reason. Grand Prize and prize components cannot be combined/exchanged with any other offer. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates (if applicable). Grand Prize notifications, shipments, documentation and Vacation itinerary (as applicable) will be shipped to U.S. and D.C. addresses only. All federal, state and/or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV, as stated herein, of his/her Grand Prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. Any depiction of the Grand Prize or prize components, in the Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Grand Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the Grand Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Grand Prize. Final eligibility for the award of the Grand Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
5. Drawing and Notification of Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about December 21, 2016 (“Drawing Date”) by the Sweepstakes administrator, an independent compliance organization. The potential Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a potential winner is a Minor) will be notified by telephone at the phone number listed on his/her Entry on or about three (3) business days after the Drawing Date. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort within a five (5) day period, such potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the potential Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her Grand Prize notification documents or requirements are incomplete or returned as undeliverable, such potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Grand Prize is forfeited after the Grand Prize winner has been verified (and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate Grand Prize winner), the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by methods other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, bot or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such Entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Due to reasons beyond the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities control, entrants and the Grand Prize winner release Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agencies, officers, directors, and employees or any other company or person(s) providing the Grand Prize from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to the Grand Prize (or prize component) awarded and/or participation in this Sweepstakes (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death); human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Registration/Entry Information; incompatibility with mobile, hand-held or tablet devices; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, of the Grand Prize (or prize component) awarded herein; cancellations, delays and/or policies that may affect winner’s/guest(s) travel, or any change by the air carrier(s), cruise line, or other company or any other persons providing any components of the Grand Prize for the winner and his/her guests due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s and/or Sweepstakes Entities’ control; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, satellite, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Website, the Registration page or Entry forms, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrants (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; and any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of the Sweepstakes even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (i) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any entity (or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors); (ii) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor; or (iii) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, strike, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the Grand Prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Each entrant agrees that any claim arising out of the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Each entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event will entrants be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards. Each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this Section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
9. Rules/Winner Information: To receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner Information, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Disney Family Movies’ The Magic of Europe Sweepstakes “Rules” or “Winner Information” (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510. Official Winners’ List available after December 21, 2016. All requests must be received by February 20, 2017.
10. Sponsor: Buena Vista Television, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91521.
11. Sweepstakes administrator: ESG, P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. The Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the Grand Prize.
Official Rules ©2016 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.