NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND
POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Description: Disney Family Movies’ Fantasy Cruise Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on June 12, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 16, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes and all times (as hereinafter defined) refer to ET.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to persons who, at the time of entry: (i) are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) and who are currently physically located therein; (ii) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (iii) have successfully registered for an account at www.DisneyFamilyMovies.com (“Website”). There is no fee to register for an account at the Website. Entrants must have either a valid Social Security number and/or a valid U.S. Individual Tax Identification Number. Employees and agents of Buena Vista Television, LLC (“Sponsor”), The Walt Disney Company, Disney-ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution, Disney Destinations, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their respective advertising, promotion and web design agencies, and those involved in the creation, production, administration, development and handling of the Sweepstakes, their respective agents, officers, parent companies, affiliates, cable operators, multiple service operators, prize suppliers, subsidiaries, respective successors and assigns (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (i.e., a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, or parent) or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants are invited to visit and register for or log into their account at the Website, click on the Sweepstakes link, and follow the instructions to complete and then submit the Sweepstakes entry form consisting of entrant’s name, date of birth, email and zip code. Once submitted, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). The registration account information and Entry information must match the information of the entrant who completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on July 16, 2018. Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email address/per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If an entrant is deemed a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering at the Website, entering the Sweepstakes, or submitting any personally identifiable information. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Once an email address has been registered by an entrant, that email address cannot be used by any other person on the Website. Only the entrant registered under a particular email address on the Website may participate in the Sweepstakes and no other person may use or share the same email address at the Website. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt or entry into the Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. If an entrant uses a web-enabled mobile device to participate, data rates may apply (entrants should contact their service provider for data rates/plans). Entrants should use care and not drive while entering the Sweepstakes. The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices, and/or tablets. If an entrant experiences any issues entering, he/she should access the Website and enter from a desktop or laptop computer. MULTIPLE ENTRIES BY THE SAME PERSON IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITS STATED HEREIN (AND/OR SUBMITTED ONLINE USING MULTIPLE MEMBER ACCOUNTS), WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
4. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: The winner will receive a seven (7) night Eastern or Western Caribbean Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons to be taken aboard the Disney Fantasy (“Vacation”). The Vacation includes: round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and up to three (3) guests between a major gateway airport near the winner’s residence and Orlando, FL; ground transportation to/from the airport and Port Canaveral, FL; stateroom accommodations for four (4) (quad occupancy) aboard the Disney Fantasy (location/category selected at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line); all meals (excluding alcoholic beverages) aboard the Disney Fantasy (with the exception Remy fine dining); one (1) dinner at the onboard Palo restaurant for four (4) adults; one (1) two hundred dollar ($200) onboard credit awarded to the winner only for a Senses Spa & Salon personal care service; pre-paid gratuities, and Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website available at www.DisneyCruise.com/taxesandfees (collectively, “Grand Prize”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $15,159.56. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize Vacation must be taken between September 1, 2018 and March 1, 2019 (in the discretion of the Sponsor and Disney Cruise Line). If a potential winner is not able to travel within this time frame, he/she may be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Vacation must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline blackout periods. If the winner resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be one of the allotted travel guests. A minor is defined as a resident of Alabama or Nebraska who is under nineteen (19) years of age or a resident of Mississippi who is under twenty-one (21) years of age, or anyone who is under the age of eighteen (18) in the remaining forty-seven (47) states (“Minor”). If one of the winner’s guests resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be the winner or one of the three (3) allotted travel guests. Any Minor guest under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied in the stateroom by an adult who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older. The Grand Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned, or redeemed for cash value, and the Vacation components may not be substituted. The ARV for the Vacation may vary depending upon the point of departure, destination, fare fluctuation, and if the winner does not opt to take the allotted number of guests. Additional compensation will not be provided if the value of Vacation is less than the stated ARV. Air transportation provided only if the winner resides more than two-hundred (200) miles from Port Canaveral, FL. The winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses of the Grand Prize not specified as included in these Official Rules, including but not limited to: taxes, government fees, customs and import fees, unspecified ground transportation, unspecified meals or alternate dining venues, unspecified tips/gratuities, unspecified spa services, hotel incidentals, shore excursions, tours, type of room and deck, laundry service, local and long distance telephone calls or other communications, mobile phone roaming fees, Wi-Fi; internet or wireless services, souvenirs, gift shop purchases, travel documents, service charges, trip and travel insurance, baggage fees, upgrades; transportation between the winner’s home and the designated gateway airport, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Sponsor is not responsible for travel delays, cancellations, or for any airline and/or cruise line policies that may apply and subsequently prohibit or delay winner and/or guests from partaking in the Grand Prize. The winner and each of his/her guests must present a valid U.S. government-issued photo ID in order to partake in the Grand Prize and meet any other travel requirements of the airline, cruise and/or stateroom (in Sponsor’s sole discretion). The winner or one of his/her guests must have/present at least one (1) major credit card in good standing in order to check into the cruise line. The winner and each of his/her guests are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents including passports, visas, and/or required immunizations (as applicable). Failure to provide such documents may result in Vacation cancellation at the airport or cruise line check-in. The U.S. State Department requires all international travelers to present a U.S. government-issued passport for U.S. Customs departures and re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information, entrants may visit the State Department’s consular website at www.Travel.State.gov, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s website www.DHS.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT. In order to comply with the REAL ID Act (https://www.DHS.gov/Real-id), adult travelers carrying driver’s licenses from a select number of U.S. states may be required to present a valid U.S. passport to travel on a domestic commercial flight in addition to international travel. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route in its sole discretion. The winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Sponsor reserves the right to award the Vacation “as is” and to structure travel route in its sole discretion. No extension or change of travel dates of the Vacation once booked. Grand Prize components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above. Once the air travel tickets are issued they are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. Grand Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which will be stated in the Affidavit/Release (as described below) and/or travel documents. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the Vacation are the sole responsibility and expense of the winner (in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Additional Grand Prize restrictions/conditions may apply. Accommodations and air carrier(s) are selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. If for any reason whatsoever, the winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been booked and paid for, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her and there shall be no compensation or Grand Prize substitution if the winner and/or guests are unable to take the scheduled Vacation by reason of illness, family emergency, personal events, terrorism, labor strikes, weather, or other acts beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event that a prize component is not available during the time of the Vacation for whatever reason (e.g. weather conditions), then remaining elements of the Vacation shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the winner and no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. The Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute the Grand Prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability for any reason. Grand Prize and prize components cannot be combined/exchanged with any other offer. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates (if applicable). Grand Prize notifications, shipments, documentation and Vacation itinerary (as applicable) will only be shipped to U.S. and D.C. addresses. All federal, state and/or other tax liabilities (including, but not limited to, income taxes) arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or award of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV, as stated herein, of his/her Grand Prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. Any depiction of the Grand Prize or prize components, in the Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Grand Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the Grand Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Grand Prize. Final eligibility for the award of the Grand Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
5. Drawing and Notification of Winner: The potential winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about July 17, 2018 (“Drawing Date”) by the Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent compliance organization. The potential winner will be notified via email by the Sweepstakes Administrator at the email address provided on entrant’s entry form within approximately two (2) business days of the Drawing Date. The potential winner will have three (3) business days to respond to the notification email. If the potential winner does not respond within three (3) business days; if he/she is found to be ineligible; if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules; or if his/her notification email is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner of such prize may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Grand Prize is forfeited after the winner has been verified (and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate winner), the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by methods other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, bot or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such Entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Due to reasons beyond the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities control, entrants and the winner release Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agencies, officers, directors, and employees or any other company or person(s) providing the Grand Prize from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to the Grand Prize (or prize component) awarded and/or participation in this Sweepstakes (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death); human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Website registration account or Entry information; incompatibility with mobile, hand-held or tablet devices; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, of the Grand Prize (or prize component) awarded herein; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; cancellations, delays, and/or policies that may affect travel for winner/guest(s), or any change by the air carrier(s), cruise line, or other company or any other persons providing any components of the Grand Prize for the winner and his/her guests due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s and/or Sweepstakes Entities’ control; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, satellite, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes Website (or Sponsor’s/Sweepstakes Administrator’s inability to access content on the Website) or any website or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes or from entering or downloading materials/software in connection with the Sweepstakes; and any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of the Sweepstakes even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with (or a part of) the Grand Prize. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that may be caused by or have contributed to (i) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any entity (or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors); (ii) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor; or (iii) any other cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, strike, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles County, California a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor(s) and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim, which to the extent permissible must be brought individually and not as part of a class/group (collectively, the “Parties”) or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant(s) agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Each entrant(s) further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event will entrant(s) be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees, other legal costs and/or be entitled to awards. Entrant(s) hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
9. Rules/Winner Information: To receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner Information, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Disney Family Movies’ Fantasy Cruise Sweepstakes “Rules” or “Winner Information” (specify which), P.O. Box 6452, Burbank, CA 91510. The Official Winner’s Information will be available after July 24, 2018. All requests must be received by September 17, 2018. The Official Rules will be posted on the Website during the Sweepstakes Period. The name of the winner may also be posted on the Website.
10. Sponsor: Buena Vista Television, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91521.
11. Sweepstakes Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. The Sweepstakes Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the Grand Prize.
©2018 ESG. These Official Rules may only be copied for personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.