DISNEY FAMILY MOVIES GLORY ROAD SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. MINORS MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. A PRIZE WON BY A MINOR WILL BE AWARDED IN THE NAME OF SAID MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: Buena Vista Television, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91521 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), at the time of entering you must be: [a] at least 13 years of age or older or the age of majority in your state of primary residence (whichever is older); and [b] a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”). Entrants cannot be employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), or members of their respective households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. If you are a minor (“Minor”) as defined by your state of residence, please get your parent’s or legal guardian’s (“Parent”) permission to enter.
3. ENTRY: This Sweepstakes begins on May 15, 2017 at 8:00am and ends on May 19, 2017 at 11:59pm (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of five (5) separate and distinct drawings (each, a “Prize Drawing”) and collectively referred to as “Drawings”) (see chart below for details) during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries (as defined below) for one Prize Drawing will not roll over into subsequent Drawings. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
|Prize Drawing||Prize Drawing Entry Period||Drawing Date(on or about date)|
|1||8:00 AM*, 5/15/17 – 11:59 PM, 5/15/17||5/22/17|
|2||8:00 AM*, 5/16/17 – 11:59 PM, 5/16/17||5/22/17|
|3||8:00 AM*, 5/17/17 – 11:59 PM, 5/17/17||5/22/17|
|4||8:00 AM*, 5/18/17 – 11:59 PM, 5/18/17||5/22/17|
|5||8:00 AM*, 5/19/17 – 11:59 PM, 5/19/17||5/22/17|
*Start times are approximate times.
To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must have an active Facebook account (“Account”) in good standing. If you do not have an Account, go to www.facebook.com or download the Facebook application on your mobile device and sign up for an Account according to the instructions provided. Creating an Account is free. You must accept the Facebook Terms of Service to create an Account.
Each Prize Drawing Entry Period will commence at approximately 8:00 A.M. with Sponsor’s Glory Road-related post about the Sweepstakes (“Sponsor’s Post”) on Sponsor’s Facebook page (located at https://facebook.com/DisneyFamilyMovies) asking you to comment on Sponsor’s Post. To enter, [a] comment on Sponsor’s Post and [b] include the hashtag #GloryRoadSweepstakes (each, an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”). Comments without the hashtag #GloryRoadSweepstakes will not be accepted.
Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile carrier may apply. Entries may not contain, and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify and/or remove any Entry that contains any content that: (a) is explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; is obscene or offensive; (b) violates or infringes any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy rights; (c) communicates messages inconsistent with the reputation, image and/or goodwill of Sponsor or other entities related to this Sweepstakes; and/or (d) is otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for the uses contemplated in these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. LIMITATIONS: Your Entry must be received during each Prize Drawing Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per day, whether you have more than one Account or more than one person uses the same Account. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered on Facebook. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to enter more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Facebook platform, or Facebook functionalities, that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Facebook for the Sweepstakes as set forth herein) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Facebook, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Sweepstakes.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted only during each Prize Drawing Entry Period. On or about the dates indicated in the chart set forth above in Section 3 (“Chart”) for the respective Prize Drawing, Sponsor will randomly select ten (10) potential winners from among all eligible Entries received for the applicable Prize Drawing. There will be a total of fifty (50) winners in this Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each of the respective Drawings.
6. WINNERS: The potential winners will be sent a Facebook message by Sponsor on or about three (3) business days after each of the Drawing Dates specified in the Chart. In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility requirements in Section 2 above and respond to Sponsor’s Facebook message by sending your name, email address, mailing address and phone number to Sponsor at the email address provided by Sponsor, within three (3) days of the time Sponsor sent you the Facebook message. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [a] potential winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor’s Facebook message as directed and with the required information within three (3) days after its transmission; [b] the return of any notification or Prize (as defined in Section 7 below) as undeliverable; [c] potential winner’s (or their Parent if such potential winner is a Minor) failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility; [d] potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the person in whose name the Account associated with the winning Entry is registered; [e] potential winner’s (or their Parent if such potential winner is a Minor) failure to validly claim a Prize no more than three (3) days after verifying eligibility; and [f] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
7. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): There will be fifty (50) prizes (“Prize(s)”) awarded, ten (10) for each Prize Drawing. Each Prize will consist of a Glory Road Gift Pack consisting of Glory Road-related souvenir or apparel items, including, one seat cushion and one hat (ARV: $25.00). Total ARV of all Prizes: $1,250.00. Exact items awarded in each Prize will be at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) Prize per person/Account. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. If the actual value of a Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prizes are validly claimed no more than three (3) days after verifying eligibility, after which no alternate winners will be selected and no unclaimed Prizes awarded. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. If any winner is a Minor, as defined by their state of primary residence, the applicable Prize will be awarded for the benefit of the Minor to his/her Parent, who will be solely responsible on behalf of the Minor for all applicable documents and taxes.
10. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners (after May 22, 2017 and before June 30, 2017) and/or Rules (before May 19, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Family Movies Glory Road Sweepstakes Rules or Winners List, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521-3982, designating either Winners’ List or Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.